- This section contains information relating to the management methods of sicurtech.ch with reference to the processing of user data of CHeckME
- This information is valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with sicurtech.ch and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.ch-eck.me
- L’informativa è reale solo per www.ch-eck.me e non anche per altri siti web eventualmente consultati dall’utente tramite link in esso contenuti.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.ch-eck.me, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Swiss and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II- DATA PROCESSING
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is CheckMe, London: W1B 3HH, 207 Regent Street and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for data processing
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the site www.ch-eck.me è: CHeckME
Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by use of www.ch-eck.me takes place at CHeckME, Switzerland.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
What are Cookies
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on your computer or mobile device.
They allow interaction between users and websites in a faster, easier and more enjoyable way.
There are different types of cookies, some to make browsing on websites more effective, others to enable various features. The cookies we use allow us to:
- memorize the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit
- analyze the use of services and content to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
This type of cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the site itself and are divided into two categories:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not deleted but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are deleted every time the browser is closed
This category of cookies is necessary to collect information on the use of the website. This information will be used to perform anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the average user. These cookies collect anonymous data on the user’s activity and on how the site was searched. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
COOKIES FOR ANALYSIS OF THIRD PARTY SERVICES
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for statistical purposes. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site, in this specific case by Google Analytics.
MODIFY COOKIE PREFERENCES
According to current legislation, we are not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary for correct navigation of the website. For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can manually change the settings to disable them. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others.
By selecting the browser indicated in the list below you can follow the instructions to disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Disabling cookies may prevent the user from viewing parts of the website.
This site uses the following third-party analysis cookies:
- Cookie di Google Analytics Our site uses Google Analytics third-party cookies to allow you to collect, anonymously, information on visitor behavior while browsing our site and improve the user experience. For more information on Google Analytics, you can consult the following links: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs…
It is possible to disable the action of Google Analytics through tools provided by Google, at the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookie di widget social Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) may use their own third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise site navigation, except on the pages where the widgets are present.
IV- DATA PROCESSED
Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is automated test rate and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 1 year.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
V- USER RIGHTS
- Art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
- This site www.ch-eck.me therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating, rectification (Article 16 EU Regulation), integration, limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. . 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities).
- If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to refer to the appropriate authority.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with you, see articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679.
VI – FULFILLMENTS
- The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
- genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
- data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purposes of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or at analyzing consumption habits and choices or at monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services themselves to users;
- sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
- data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VI – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, system administrators) or external parties such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies may have access to the data.
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. The changes related to the respect of privacy will be published directly on this page. If there is no date shown on the page, the latest available and published version applies.
- The document was updated on 30 April 2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.