What are Cookies
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on your computer or mobile device.
They allow interaction between users and websites in a faster, easier and more enjoyable way.
There are different types of cookies , some to make browsing on websites more effective, others to enable various features. The cookies we use allow us to:
- memorize the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit
- analyze the use of services and content to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
This type of cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the site itself and are divided into two categories:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not deleted but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are deleted every time the browser is closed
This category of cookies is necessary to collect information on the use of the website. This information will be used to perform anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve use and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the average user. These cookies collect anonymous data on the user’s activity and on how the site was searched. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site, in this specific case by Google Analytics.
These are cookies used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
Change your Cookie preferences
According to current legislation, we are not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary for correct navigation of the website. For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can manually change the settings to disable them. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others.
By selecting the browser indicated in the list below you can follow the instructions to disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Disabling cookies may prevent the user from viewing parts of the website.
This site uses the following third-party analysis cookies:
- Cookie di Google Analytics Our site uses Google Analytics third-party cookies to allow you to collect, anonymously, information on visitor behavior while browsing our site and improve the user experience. For more information on Google Analytics, you can consult the following links:
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage It is possible to disable the action of Google Analytics through tools provided by Google, at the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookie di widget social Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) may use their own third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise site navigation, except on the pages where the widgets are present.